Our team of carers can help support you with your day to day activities.
- Preparing meals, mealtime assistance, food shopping.
- Shopping, collecting pensions, medications and similar chores.
- Washing and bathing – maintaining your dignity whilst providing assistance.
- Dressing – our carers can help you get dressed and undressed.
- Managing continence – we can offer full support with all aspects of continence issues.
- Medication assistance – ensuring you take your prescription medicine at the correct time.
- Household tasks – washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, and washing up.
Hospital to Home
When care is required or simply support with the day-to-day tasks during recuperation, our carers are there to help. We can provide full assistance with all aspects of the transition from hospital to home.
Our carers are trained to help both patients and their families during this very difficult time, supporting with dignity and respect.
End of Life Care
Many people wish to spend their last days at home, but for their families, this can often present a real problem. We provide the highest quality care whilst maintaining dignity and ensuring compassion and respect at all times.
We can provide respite cover, allowing carers and their family time together, for a break or much needed holiday, able to relax in the knowledge that their loved one is safe and well and being cared for during their absence.
We offer social care designed to help improve the quality of your life. This can include such things as accompanying you to a social event or on a shopping trip, an appointment at the dentist or doctor, or maybe to the library to choose books to borrow, or perhaps a visit to the hairdresser. Whatever the need, we can provide someone to assist you.
We also carry out welfare checks. These can be a visit once or twice each day, simply to ensure you are well, and to check if you need any assistance, and to provide you with the reassurance that someone is around on a regular basis.
Whether it’s just the little everyday tasks such as washing up, changing a hearing aid battery or shopping for groceries, or maybe regular cleaning, laundry and ironing we offer a service that can help you with all your day to day tasks.