Unique Superior Care is a Domiciliary care company in Oakham, Rutland which provides care to people in their own homes. This care can be both domestic and or personal.
About Our Social Care Company in Rutland
The manager Victoria Ghee-Fyfe – Master (SW); Psychology with Criminology BSc (Hons); Dip (H&S) has over 20 years of hands-on experience of providing care to service users.
Victoria has worked within the Health and Care sector for over 20 years and started her career in Health and Social Care in 1991 and went on to attain an advance certificate in professional competence: MA in Social Work at Leicester University. Victoria holds a BSc honours degree in Psychology with Criminology and NVQ level 3 in Health and Social (Adult) Care, and has gained considerable experience in working directly with service users in residential settings as well as in their own homes.
Victoria has a passion for providing high quality consistent care to service users and an appreciation of care workers input in the care service which has pioneered her business idea. Our philosophy is simple:
“The Service User is the centre of the care, and Care Workers in Rutland are equally valued”.
We offer a comprehensive range of services to help you with all your domestic and personal needs.
- Our Mission: To enhance life by providing safe, dignified and outstanding care.
- Our Vision: Provide a superior service to all our clients.
- Our Values: They guide us as we thrive to be the best.
- Commitment: Personal dedication.
- Integrity: High moral principles and professional conduct.
- Respect: Consideration and courtesy toward clients.
- Excellence: Outstanding care service – Meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients.
Feedback from clients via surveys, spot checks and phone calls on an ongoing basis to monitor service and staff performance.